Alyson K. Bisceglia grew up on the east coast in Worcester County, Massachusetts. Alyson received her Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from Bentley University in 2013, and her Juris Doctor from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2016. She will earn her Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation degree from Boston University School of Law in 2019.
During law school, Alyson served as Editor-in-Chief of the Quinnipiac Health Law Journal. She also worked at the New Haven Superior Court part-time, providing aid to individuals who were seeking a divorce or restraining order but could not afford an attorney.
Alyson joined the firm as an associate in September 2018. She focuses her practice on family law, corporate law, estate planning, and trademark law.
Alyson lives in Lincoln with her fiancé, Brandon, and their golden retriever, Charlotte. She enjoys traveling to the east coast to visit her parents, Al and Kathy, and her family. She also enjoys reading, playing tennis, vacationing in Maine, trying out new fitness classes, and exploring new places.
- Nebraska, 2017
- Connecticut, 2016
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, North Haven, Connecticut
- D. – 2016
- Honors: Excellence in Clinical Work
- Honors: Service to the Law School
- Honors: Distinguished Academic Achievement in Health Law
- Law Journal: Quinnipiac Health Law Journal, Editor-in-Chief , 2014 – 2016
- Bentley University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- S. – 2013
- Major: Accountancy
- Nebraska State Bar Association – Family Law Section Secretary
- Trademarks 101: Protecting Your Business’s Name, Logo or Catch Phrase, The Burbs Magazine, July, 2018
- Business Succession Planning, Country Lanes Magazine, November, 2017